Post Lockdown Re-opening – Updated 21st July
We are pleased to be able to open our doors again on Friday 24th July and have put many tweaks and changes in place to ensure a safe environment for our clients and team. Please have a good read through and understand that we have thought very carefully about each and every aspect of our business in order to be Covid-safe and still provide high quality beauty and well being treatments in a clean and professional environment whist being able to viably stay open.
- The salon is appointment only.
- We will have to be strict on our cancellation policy – click here to see details of this.
- We have a minimum booking time of 60 minutes.
- We are not currently offering any treatments on the face in July/August – this will be assessed regularly.
- The salon is completely cashless including tips – Card payment and Apple pay only for bill payments and we have the ‘thankU’ app for cashless tipping.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment (not early or late)
- Our waiting area is outside in the courtyard – Please take a seat and a team member will come and get you when your therapist is ready.
- You must put on your face covering before you enter the building and keep it on at all times.
- On entrance, your temperature will be taken and you will be asked to wash your hands and taken straight to your individual treatment room.
- Please bring minimal belongings into the salon and no food or drinks at all.
- Please come to your appointment on your own. Only the person with the appointment can come into the salon. We cannot take bookings for clients aged 15 or under.
- We will provide bottled water. (No hot drinks or bucks fizz for now)
- There is a small increase in price to our treatments to ensure we can provide these treatments to a very high standard.
- We will have designated cleaning time between each client and regular deep cleaning of touch points and the entire salon.
- Staff will be wearing PPE and will have their temperature taken every day.
- All gift vouchers that were valid at the time of lockdown (March 22nd 2020) will be extended by the amount of time that we were closed – 18 weeks.
- We are currently not selling gift vouchers
- We are not accepting any new clients unless you already have an existing, valid voucher.
Thank you for your understanding