Lords & Ladies may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25th May 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your name
- Contact information such as your email address and phone number
- Your date of birth
- Any queries/messages submitted to our website by you
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To provide services to you
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional email about our services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided, if you have given us permission to do so
- We may use the information to customise our website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Third Party requests
We have a link to Twitter on our website. If you click through to Twitter using this link, Twitter records that an anonymous visitor has viewed our Twitter account from our website link. It does not record any personal details regarding you.
We use a third-party provider, MailChimp, to deliver our e-newsletters. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click / not click to indicate that you do / do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link included in the email or by emailing us at email@example.com
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. This will be provided to you, usually free of charge, via email. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Lords and Ladies at the company’s registered address, 13 St Cuthberts Street, Bedford, MK40 3JB
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.