Or rather, around my eyes… What do you see? Fine lines from all the festive celebrations? Tired appearance from all the stress of hosting Christmas again? Or dull, puffiness from that last glass of bubbles on New Years Eve?! Nope!! You won’t see that on our eyes this January as we have had a sneak peek of dermalogica’s brand new Biolumin-C eye serum and have been loading it on, morning and night over the festive season!!
It’s usually the first thing people mention in the treatment room when we are doing our ProSkin treatments – tired eyes that just don’t feel firm and bright, especially during winter.
The skin around our eyes is the body’s most delicate which makes it especially susceptible to signs of premature aging. Our eyes move an average of 76,147 times a day!!! So its no wonder they get strained and it ends up showing on our delicate eye area.
Eye products are often forgotten in a home-care regime but it’s never too late, (or early) to start. This new eye serum is super easy to use and packed full of goodness… Take a look at these ingredients and benefits…
• Vitamin C Complex – provides enhanced functionality in fighting oxidative stress. This Vitamin C technology is fused with Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, a peptide that works using innovative anti-wrinkle technology.
• Arjun Tree Extract – works to boost skin’s elasticity, reduces under-eye puffiness, and helps protect skin against free radical damage.
• Salvia Hispanica (Chia Seed) Oil – rich in antioxidants that help quench free radicals, contains more than 60% omega-3 fatty acid.
• Tremella Mushroom – packed with Vitamin D, locks in moisture, improving skin’s elasticity.
• Dunaliella Salina (Micro-Algae) Extract – encourages cell renewal and helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It’s also been shown to help control free radical damage and hyperpigmentation.
• Poria Mushroom – helps increase skin’s own Hyaluronic Acid production, boosting skin’s density, delivering a radiant glow and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
• Papain (from Papaya) – is an enzyme that gently exfoliates to encourage cell renewal for brighter, more luminous skin.
Vitamin C is one of the most potent antioxidants available. It’s also gentle enough for the delicate eye area. NEW BioLumin-C Eye Serum utilizes Dermalogica’s ultra-stable, highly bioavailable Vitamin C complex to dramatically brighten, firm, hydrate – and help outsmart visible premature skin aging caused by daily eye movements and environmental stress. It gives our eyes what they need to keep going, because they never stop moving – even when we do.
Pop in this month to try our new favourite product and receive a free nourishing skin gift when you purchase!
Happy New Year and Happy New Eyes!!
Helen & Amy